12.01.2011

.After/Before (more babelocity©)

Things of man, relics, icons, written verse.
Riddles, parables, tales, worse than curse.
Lonely man, faith no more.
Faith, works, does the heart believe.

After thousands of years, and truths, 
giving to ceasar,
is what i want to do.
Letting commonality, 
replace common sense.
The "will" of the many over the few, 
killing the unclean, 
murdering those who don't go along,
a culture of perfection.
With death as a reward,
streets of gold,
where one only serves, 
something that leaves you empowered to let those ..
who keep taking, faking,
and killing and raping,
using the name,.
 playing the game.. 

Generational generosity,
neglect,
yet I turn my other cheek toward thee...


Have you seen me? 
Amidst the gulag,

the household of people.
I rage, howl, I hunger.
We are the ones not on the TV,
 invisible statistics,
digitized dramatized.

Marginal curosities,
everyday addictions,
to the pulpit of excessive en-brandenment.
The franchise of them, who are not. 
Part of that chorus, who sing silently.. nightly..
hence madness

Before another insult,
another word, that has been hurled,
before more wounds are revealed.
  Toss me several verbs, That I, might have a crown.
And a noun or two, would be nice.



No comments: