12.01.2011

how about you?

  • getting blue.. 
    blue sunday blue.. 
    all alone..
     its true... 
    thinking cuz 
    you let me
    take a walk...
    with you..

     beaches oh...
     and ooh curly headed curls
     waves and birds 
    and in the Mist with you.
    tears for..
     am missing from you... 
    trembled and searching everywhere..
    whoa! 
    so look
     it's that good
    told you to love me up 
    and you did do... 
    don't let me stop
     to catch your breath
     loving youxxxxxxxxxxx

    to awaken the tomatox


    Your cup, 
    I stirred somewhat clamorously, 
    responded singing.. 

    sounds of surf, sea.. 
    beyond sirens pitch'd wailing warning.. 
    Attempting to resolve nature's fury.. 
    I added coffee, 
    vanilla creme, 
    and a touch of sweet sugar.. 
    To awaken the tomato...nsidex

    .draft

    I know the fool you spake, 
    In much clamour, 
    he'd awake. 
    and once more, 
    as before. 
    implore as to your fate..


    one for all



    One for All.. (If in my dream, I awake, in Tintagel)


    I supposed, your prim`rose.
       Petals tickle, thorns cling,
       to wanton butterflies, like me..

    I'd post this on a note..
       Jasmine'd.. revolution,
             
       reveal'd..
     I also know of the distance, between..
    And I know not one thing of sentiment,
       or prose..

    It just comes to mind.. I try.. (my secret goal is a smile)..

       Always..
    I like your name..
       Jane..

    And I invite you to me,
       my butterfly.

No comments: