9.19.2013

Today's

people people want to know If the government will let go Politics Police and Oil Want the people all to glow..‪#Fukushima‬ [lets all radiate]

to me.. sharing anything here is like a prayer, a wish, a kiss, a slap,  liked,  or not.. because I care.. Facebook within, getting there.. from here Facebook without. it's unique unity [and I rage against], this machine. it's up to you and me. not to deny us what we trust. our liberty, is ours, our lives, ours just yet. so even when I am gone, my hypocrisy, is hopefully Love.

#‎leadership‬ ‪#‎fail‬ ‪#‎fukushima‬ #fail ‪#big‬ ‪#‎tech‬ ‪#‎wreck‬ ‪#‎capitalistic

#‎hate‬ is ‪#‎last‬.. [snap this snap that people starving snap snap snap the left snap the right snap hunger snap snap..
snap babies snap you snap religion snap confuse snap love snap hate... wait hate is a program too]

I don't know what they know I don't go where they go we all go to a grave grand advice to a slave moments later [s]]he was saved… heard that somewhere.

No comments: